- The World’s Most Trusted Hemp Extract(TM)
- Trust The Earth
- Support/help/maintain a sense of calm for focus*
- Helps support management of normal, everyday stresses*
- Supports healthy sleep cycles*
CBD OIL: 60MG CBD/1ML
- 100% CO2 extracted formulation containing our highest available level of CBD
- Extraction type: CO2 extraction. This is a very environmentally friendly process. The extraction agent in the supercritical CO2 extraction process is carbon dioxide – an example of green chemistry. This process is clean, safe and leaves no negative impact on the environment.
- USA Grown Hemp
- Approx. 60mg of CBD per 1mL serving
- Simple, easy, and convenient
- Full-spectrum hemp extract and organic extra virgin olive oil in a vegan capsules
- The goodness of nature, conveniently in a capsule
- They go where you go, delivering a precise serving every time
- Helps support a sense of calm for focus*
- Helps manage everyday stresses*
- Helps recovery from exercise-induced inflammation*
- Helps maintain healthy sleep cycles*
See our Review of CBDMEDIC here
About Charlotte’s Web
Charlotte’s Web was founded in 2012 by the Stanley Brothers in Denver, Colorado; named after Charlotte who suffered from a rare form of epilepsy. Charlotte’s Web leads the market of hemp-based CBD products and is a publicaly traded company. They created the famous strain called Charlotte’s Web and are credited for starting the CBD movement.
Charlotte’s Web is a high-cannabidiol (CBD), low tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Cannabis strain marketed as a dietary supplement under federal law of the United States. It’s produced by the Stanley brothers in Colorado. It does not induce the psychoactive “high” typically associated with recreational marijuana strains that are high in THC. In September 2014, the Stanley’s announced that they would ensure that the product consistently contained less than 0.3% THC.
Charlotte’s Web is named after Charlotte Figi whose story had led to her being described as “the girl who is changing medical marijuana laws across America.” Her parents and physicians say she experienced a reduction of her epileptic seizures brought on by Dravet syndrome after her first dose of medical marijuana at five years of age. Her usage of Charlotte’s Web was first featured in the 2013 CNN documentary “Weed”.
Media coverage increased demand for Charlotte’s Web and similar products high in CBD, which has been used to treat epilepsy in toddlers and children. It was originally called “Hippie’s Disappointment” as it was a strain that had high CBD and could not induce a “high”.
While initially anecdotal reports sparked interest in treatment with cannabinoids, there was not enough evidence to draw conclusions with certainty about their safety or efficacy. In 2018, Epidiolex (cannabidiol as the therapeutic ingredient) oral solution was approved by the FDA for two types of epilepsy.
- *Charlotte’s Web products are not intended to treat any medical conditions, nor are they FDA approved . Please see your doctor for any medical advice on CBD.
- You can read about Charlotte Figi in a case study, here.
- Charlotte’s Web has the most substantial following on the internet out of all CBD companies on the market, with thousands of positive testimonials.
- The U.S. Hemp Authority awarded Charlotte’s Web a high-quality seal.
- A rating by the Better Business Bureau with excellent reviews.
- Charlotte’s Web was given an FDA warning letter in 2017 for false medical claims. Charlotte’s Web fixed the problem.
- Charlotte’s Web is supporting a study that will help the FDA with questions and concerns about CBD and human health. This may help more people get access to CBD in the future.
What Makes Charlotte’s Web Unique?
Besides becoming the first major CBD brand because of their background with Charlotte Figi, Charlotte’s Web is unique for a few reasons:
Philanthropy: Compassion for others is the driving force of Charlotte’s Web’s operation.
“That’s something the brothers have instilled in this organization since Charlotte’s Web started operating,” said Bryce Sessel-Glassberg, a spokesperson for Charlotte’s Web. “For those first two years, the brothers were just giving [the oil] out. They weren’t worried about making a profit, they were just giving it to people who needed it, and that’s something that’s not going to be taken away from this organization.”
Charlotte’s Web is pushing for all communities to have access to hemp through their Trust the Earth campaign, as well as mentoring black-owned CBD and hemp startups.
Clinical Research: Charlotte’s Web is currently conducting studies on its products.
Charlotte’s Web, along with other CBD brands, is sponsoring research on CBD and the liver as requested by the FDA.
The results of this study could profoundly affect how the FDA decides to regulate CBD.
Quality Processes: Charlotte’s Web operates under stringent and high-quality standards, including their hemp farming, extraction methods, and third-party testing.