Savage CBD Oil Reviews
- Website: Modern, easy to navigate, easy to purchase
- Shipping: USPS, Free – and extremely fast!
- Product: as advertised
- Taste: I ordered the Pink Grapefruit; it’s a subtle citrus flavor, grapefruit but not over-powering, really delightful!
- Effectiveness: Validated – The 1000mg bottle has 30mg per dropper and works perfectly.
- Value for the money: High quality and the price per mg is on par with similar premium brands.
- Bottom Line: If you want premium CBD with the most sophisticated flavor profiles – give them a try!
A leading brand in the industry, offering a variety of great cannabinoid products. In this analysis, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about this extraordinary company and as a bonus, you can use our exclusive CBD Coupon!
They have 1 goal in mind: To help as many people as they can through natural and wholesome hemp-based products. They offer a wide variety of products so you can consume this popular supplement by your preferred method of administration.
Savage CBD Oil Reviews; High quality premium CBD with sophisticated flavor profiles. Say goodbye to overly sweet unnatural flavors! Tinctures are available in Lemon Lime, Pink Grapefruit, Peach Pear, Orange, and Cucumber Mint. These tinctures will appeal to customers with high expectations and refined palates.
- Great Reputation
- Highest Quality
- Free Shipping
- Good Support
- Excellent Value
This Hemp-Extract Scores “Excellent” on the key categories that are important to us.
Not much information on their website about the brand or origins of the company. However, they do offer a large variety of CBD products such as tinctures, topicals, epsom salts, pet products, and more. They are dedicated to helping as many people as possible with a wide assortment of cannabis products.
What We Like About Savage CBD
- Mission – to help every single person they can. Their clients keep them striving to take products to the next level and remain the best product on the market!
- 3rd Party Tested and Verified for cannabinoids, pesticides and heavy metals
- US-based sourcing and processing
- Organically grown, non-GMO hemp plants
- CO2 Extraction; the best overall method for artisinal Cannabinoids
- Free Shipping in USA and 15% off with coupon code PRO15
They use CO2 extraction to ensure a premium and pure product. All the hemp used is bought from various farmers located in Oregon, Colorado, Wisconsin, and some parts of Europe. We prefer companies with more control over the supply chain for quality control, but this method does safeguard against many other factors of supply chain issues; including the ability to take advantage of competition among suppliers to keep their prices to consumers as low as possible.
Mission Statement (form the website)
“At Savage CBD, we strive to help people by offering what we believe to be top quality, lab tested, natural alternatives at affordable pricing. Whether you’re new to CBD or have been using it for years, you can count on all-natural, hemp derived CBD with the purest ingredients. Each batch is carefully tested to ensure quality, consistency, taste, and authenticity. Overall, our goal is to create top quality, premium products at an affordable price for all.”
Notable Product Line
Savage CBD Vape Juice Review
In our Savage Vape Juice Review; we found that they come in 6 distinct fruity flavors. It’s been said that this is a decent choice for those who are new to vaping.
We do not advocate vaping any product for any reason; please consider alternatives.
The company initially made a name for itself with e-liquids but they now offer a variety of hemp items at affordable prices and we hope they continue this trend away from vapes toward safer methods of consumption.
Opportunities for Improvement
Being overly critical, as today’s market is filled with options; I only have a few complaints for minor points.
- Customer Service was hit or miss. I called twice; once got disconnected after asking questions about lab tests. The 2nd call went to voicemail; I left my name and number – never got a return call.
- Facebook Messenger and email Customer Service were more successful.
One of the biggest things that sets Savage Hemp apart from most of the industry is the fact that they try to be as transparent as possible. It’s very important for them that all their clients can trust the processes. That clients can trust quality systems, products, staff, and the brand as a whole. They share as much information as possible with the public.
They have been releasing articles, videos, and blogs about their products. The company also provides lab test results, quality management systems that tests for heavy metals, pesticides, solvents. They pull products at random and publish the potency tests to the Lab Test Results page.
What they’ve noticed is that the public really wants to know where companies source from. What extraction methods are used, and is there anything else added. CO2 extraction is the best method to extract cannabinoids. This is the method that we feel is best to extract from the Hemp plant.
Here’s a basic outline of how their products are sourced, extracted and brought into their facility:
Very stringent on what suppliers and labs they work with. They make sure that standards for CO2 extractions are followed, and before a purchase is made they require a 5g sample of the product to put through two tests:
1) Solvent, Potency, Pesticides, and Heavy Metals.
Once that passes they move on to the next test…
2) Blend some of the samples into products and do sustainability testing to make sure it is the quality and clarity that clients are used to.
Once they make it past the tests they will buy from the supplier or lab. When the product’s received they immediately pull samples and send them off to the lab before use to test again for solvents, pesticides, and heavy metals. All the hemp is either sourced from Wisconsin, Oregon, Colorado, or in some instances (depending on regulations) in Europe. The supplier is required to perform their own testing and due diligence showing traceability back to seed.
Next, they make batches and each batch is then tested at random once a month for potency. The standard in potency is +5% or -5% of the target milligram displayed on packaging for a specific item. Doing these things helps get a clear view of the quality and consistency of products and allows Savage to do what they love – help people.
Savage Critique Conclusion
Our goal for this look into Savage Enterprises was to help you make informed decisions. We bought their products, then we experienced them ourselves to be able to give insights about the products and company. We hope you enjoyed reading this and feel more informed about this brand.